Sorry

Sorry,
A word that is hard say when you did something wrong
And this is what I should tell you now
I'm sorry that I've fallen for you
I never meant to have such a great fall
I don't understand my heart,
There are no words that can describe it
Since I'm not so good with words

Forgive me,
For I have done wrong to you
Lately, I'm not myself and I'm dying to know why
If God can speak through my heart then I'd listen
They say praying and hoping aren't enough
You must have effort to have what you really want
I don't know, I'm not sure
It's just that I'm too afraid to lose
And I'm too shy to ask
Afraid that I might have the same story as before

Sorry,
I didn't mean to start it
But please don't tell me it's too late
Please don't tell me there's no space for me there either
I'm confused, so confused
No words can picture how I feel right now
Just hoping you'd understand

I'd stop if you want me to, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment