Confused~

You are the reason for me to wake up early in the morning
You are the reason for me to smile every morning
And I am sure that you're an angel sent from above
Now there's no denying that I'm in love

Love of my life,
Can't you see it in my eyes
Love of my life,
You washed away all the lies

How I wish you are feeling the same as I do...

If words are like these hands that can touch,
Then I wish my words can touch your heart
You are the rhythm, you are the tune
And I am the beat and I am the words
It's like a perfect love song
Oh, we can be together like this
We're the love song of our lives

____________________________________________________________________

Well, I don't know if what I'm feeling is right or wrong
It's like I fell for a girl and again too shy to say it
Maybe it's because we haven't met face to face yet
Maybe it's because I've had enough of starting a relationship via this so called technology
I need a change for this new relationship (if there's any chances for me, that is)

Lately, I'm not being myself -at all-
I don't know how long I can hold this...


No comments:

Post a Comment