Song of Your Heart

I heard you crying,
I heard you, I heard you
I feel you're bleeding
It can't stop, it can't stop
I wish I was there with you now

Why don't you just close your eyes,
And we'll meet in your dreams
I'll wash away all the lies
Though how impossible it may seem
I want to read your heart

But I heard your heart singing a song
A song which you wrote when you're alone
And it's longing for the pain to go away
Well, I don't know much about healing, girl
But would you let me be the one to make you happy?

I can't read your eyes nor your heart
But I do know now that I can't leave someone who's in need
I promise you this with all that I am
That I will be there by your side forever and for always

And then I will sing the song of your heart
And that I will wash and erase all your pain away
We'll build a whole new start
And you will listen to my heart saying
I love you that much

It isn't hard to see what I really feel
'Cause I'm here for you and it's for real
Just put your hand upon my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment