It Flew By...

Another day spent...
hmm... I might say it's not such a bad day but it's kinda a bit dull and maybe boring
well.. boring is just another word for it, anyways, today, I think it's the 2nd day it rained.. oh gosh..
I can feel the season now.. woohoo.. hooray! LoL

And today, the folks just got into the studio, getting their bad ass and ready to kick some fine tune out there, heard it, it's good.. and up until now, they're still hanging out.. well, it's sort of a-long-time-no-see thing going on.. hahaha

Yet, it's still awkward for me.. since I deactivate my facebook thing, kinda miss it though.. hey, i'm going back anytime.. it's kinda boring as well, but I kinda feel a bit awkward of being a "7-eleven" a.k.a 24/7 on the line.. I annoyed my parents.. LoL

But what else I'm doing.. yup, I've been asked to find a job -I didn't go for it- reason, have no thoughts about it, what a thought, right? and then I'd go complaining, whatever-whatever
still I am spending my time surfing the net, looking for something new.. searching for new info..
YouTube.. download some few goodies oldies songs... etc-etc.. and yeah, i started to tweet! haha

well, maybe Twitter isn't as 'fun' as Facebook but still it's a whole new thing for me.. to me, it's nice as we are able to see or know what other people are doing... Honestly, Twitter got a whole bunch of superstars... LoL.. It's new to me and to everybody but once you're in, it's everything...

Can you believe it's already mid November??
A month before Christmas... yup, and then New Year again.. damn, how time flies...
the whole year, I mean this year, I can't say it's bad, I can't even say it's good but well.. it's spicy year I think..

Had the awkward October, yeah, it's definitely awkward, don't know why...
And, this year is just weird... Some superstars doesn't last long, R.I.P to them
A sad year for them...

Anyways, today is such a weird day... I mean, I don't even realise today's Saturday!
Oh God, am I just forgetting everything now?
Such a weak memory... I don't even remember the date!! all I know is that it's November!
Well, maybe it's a sign of telling me, go out and have a run for your life... LoL
and well, my lips are hurting.. and damn.. it does killing me..

Some things never change yet some things do change
And those things keep bothering my head...
It burden my heart as well
I wonder why..
Alright then... I think that's all for today, Bloggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment