"....How Things Have Changed.....121109"


Well, it's a very strange day for me..
I mean, days, I guess...
Been gone from a site, and I'm surfing the net looking for something new
And guess what, I did found a very few things and that gave an inspirations and everything
Also, I gained something from a know-nothing to a know-something even it's just for a little tiny things..

And today, say it's a 'whoa' day..
I woke up and got my neck aching.. damn.. I can't even turn to the left
Even worst *almost*, my mum asked me to drive her to work
One thing, I didn't tell anyone about it..

I'm trying to be cool, I'm trying to be fine here...
Truth is, I can't.. But still I'm trying though

As I was driving, I did look all around me..
How some things has changed over the past few years
I did notice almost like everything
Nowadays, there are no more kids running around with friends like it used to be
No more teenagers hanging around with their guitars and bicycles.. whatsoever
Hey, by the way, teenagers nowadays are more modern.. they are more up-to-date than the person writing this here...
Funny thing is, teenagers nowadays are very much different than the past few years
I have to admit, I am one of it but if you think about it, it's totally different
There are no more "us" thing if they work in a group.... trust me
Not many teenagers are like that nowadays

And then I noticed that all the old folks are now getting much older or should I say wiser
Well, time flew so fast ain't it?
How time has changed the people around
I can't even imagine myself now and then
I was just a little baby boy and now turning into a grown man
And I haven't still got anything! What the.. Oh well...

I ain't getting any if I don't start from the very beginning
Well, ok, anyways, moving on
Or else I'd be throwing off the same old thing over and over again
Yup, still am thinking about that f******* &%*#*#(@())!! thing.. LoL
If I think about it, I think we were all cheated by that thing...
Gosh, why on earth are they living like that??
I thought they were the best but then they turned it the other way
F**** it if they don't have anything else..
Gosh, sorry I'm being so rude here..

Anyways, anyways... Enough is enough now
I wonder if I can spend myself a little more time to myself before Christmas
Yeah, Christmas is just around the corner, ain't it?
And also I'm gonna buy "Where We Are" album... I just can't wait!! Huwaaa...
I may be will spending some time off then maybe a week before Christmas
Maybe earlier.. Depends though as a plan can change...
And I wonder also... hrrmm...
Well, I'll be back there.. I will.. and start over...

Ok.. maybe that's all.. I don't know what else..
Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment